Our committee charters are internal documents defining our policies and regulations of specific functions or departments within Oldfields.
The purpose of this policy is to provide diversity and equality in employment to all staff. Oldfields provides all staff with the understanding to operate efficiently in a business and work environment which is free from all expressions of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
The Board and Management of Oldfields Holdings Limited will at all times:
- Act honestly and with integrity;
- Observe the rule and spirit of the Law;
- Exercise due care and diligence in fulfilling duties;
- Act in the best interests of the Company except where to do so contravenes any of the other ethical standards;
- Avoid any real or perceived conflict of interest;
- Observe the principles of independence;
- Respect the confidentiality of all confidential information;
This statement provides an overview of the Group’s risk management policies and internal compliance and control systems in accordance with Principle 7 of the ASX Principles of Good Corporate Governance.
This policy statement sets out the policy of Oldfields Holdings Limited (Company) for Directors and key management personnel dealing in the securities of the company. The policy is intended to ensure that directors and key management personnel of the company do not make improper use of “price-sensitive information” gained through their position in the company. This is consistent with the insider trading prohibition in the Corporations Act, 2001 (Australia).
The Board of Directors of Oldfields Holdings Limited is committed to high standards of corporate governance and adopts wherever possible the principles outlined in the Corporate Governance Principles and Best Practice Recommendations with 2010 amendments, published by the ASX Corporate Governance Council.
Investor Centre Oldfields is committed to keeping our stockholders and investors well-informed of our business results and providing relevant and easy-to-access information in a timely manner. All reports and information are separated into year categories covering,
- Financial Reports – Access all our financial news, including remarks on our business results and additional supplemental financial materials. See all current and past annual reports for comprehensive information about our strategic decisions and financial performance.
- ASX Announcements– Shareholders have access to all current relevant business information and changes.
- Workplace Gender Equality Reports–In accordance with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act), Oldfields lodges its annual compliance report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Agency).
- Australian Packaging Covenant Oldfields
has become a member of the Australian Packaging Covenant and promises to reduce packaging and our impact on the environment.