Our committee charters are internal documents defining our policies and regulations of specific functions or departments within Oldfields.
The purpose of this policy is to provide diversity and equality in employment to all staff. Oldfields provides all staff with the understanding to operate efficiently in a business and work environment which is free from all expressions of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
The Board and Management of Oldfields Holdings Limited will at all times:
- Act honestly and with integrity;
- Observe the rule and spirit of the Law;
- Exercise due care and diligence in fulfilling duties;
- Act in the best interests of the Company except where to do so contravenes any of the other ethical standards;
- Avoid any real or perceived conflict of interest;
- Observe the principles of independence;
- Respect the confidentiality of all confidential information;
This statement provides an overview of the Group’s risk management policies and internal compliance and control systems in accordance with Principle 7 of the ASX Principles of Good Corporate Governance.