- Pro Series are Ideal for the trade professional in reaching ceilings and tops of walls, eliminating the need to use of a ladder
- Pro Series are made with strong & durable aluminium with larger diameter for comfort grip and are lightweight and easy to use
- Pro Series are extendable with heavy duty pull-Lock mechanism so will not twist or slip out of place with heavy duty alloy thread suitable to use with roller frames
- Oldfields are strong & durable with metal thread. Are easy to use, light weight quality painted steel, Twist lock mechanism so will not twist or slip out of place and metal thread suitable to use with roller frames
- Redline are economical & durable with non slip metal thread suitable to use with roller frames. Are easy to use, light weight hardwood with non painted handle for easy grip and use
The range varies from regular high performance use by trade professional and for painting large surfaces quickly. To the home DIY painter for occasional projects.
Oldfields extension poles are made tough to last and ideal for use on large painting jobs. As well as being able to reach greater heights, they can also reduce the risk of roller spatter on the user. Safe, fast & clean.
Adjustable Aluminium – 0.3m to 0.6m, 0.6m to 1.2m,1.2m to 2.4m, 1.8m to 3.6m
Adjustable Steel – 1.1m to 2m
Fixed Poles – 1.2m
Fixed Poles Timber – 1.2m, 1.8m