Terms & Conditions – vs1.1
16th APRIL 2018
OLDFIELDS “Priority Parking” – Terms & Conditions 16th April 2018 OLDFIELDS “Priority Parking” (“Service”) is owned and operated by Oldfields Pty Ltd, ABN 54 000 034 346 (“Oldfields”). Any payment for parking for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) is for a parking service as provided by Oldfields.
General Terms and Conditions: These are the Terms and Conditions upon which we offer the Service. It is important that you read and understand the Terms and Conditions before utilising the Service.
By utilising the Service, you accept to be bound by the following:
1. By entering the Car Park premises, you accept that a contract is formed with Oldfields.
2. You are not reserving a specific space, location or section within the car park. Rather, you are using a service provided by Oldfields.
3. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you and the Vehicle in which you entered (“Vehicle”) must immediately leave the premises.
4. You must comply with all rules and directions associated with the Oldfields premises and any directions given to you by our staff. There is no refund or exchange on any booking except as required by law and cannot be cancelled once confirmed. The selection of the Service is made by you and Oldfields need not provide refunds where you may or have changed your mind.
5. We warrant that any services provided by us will by rendered with due care and skill. We make no other express warranties in relation to the services we provide. All other warranties, representations and conditions relating to the services (whether express or implied and whether arising in contract, at common law or under statute) are to the maximum extent permitted by law expressly excluded.
6. By using the Service, you acknowledge that our liability under any statutory right or any condition or warranty implied by the Trade Practices Act, 1974.
7. You acknowledge that we are not liable to you (or any passengers in the Vehicle, or any other party) for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunity exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property (including the vehicle).
8. You are liable for any damage caused by you or the Vehicle to the premises including, any damage caused by oil or other substances that leak from the Vehicle.
9. You indemnify Oldfields and agree to keep Oldfields indemnified against all losses which we may suffer arising from or in any way relating to: (a) A breach of these Terms and Conditions by you; (b) The Vehicle; and (c) The use of the Car Park premises by you, passengers of the Vehicle or any other person with your authority.
10. Oldfields provides the Service between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding any Australian or NSW Public holidays). Should staff not be available at time of vehicle collection, you must exit the premises via the marked entry/exit point.
11. The fee charged for the Service is valid for the date marked on issued ticket/receipt. Failure to return on the same day may incur additional charges and/or removal of the vehicle (towing) at your cost.
12. Oldfields may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any variations become effective on posting. It is important to understand that by utilising the Service after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation. Oldfields Pty Ltd, ABN 54 000 034 346