- Heavy Duty Galvanised Steel Wire corrosion resistant with unpainted quality timber handle for strong grip
- Professional quality and suitable for the home DIY painter. One comes with a handy steel scraper
- They are also used widely in surface engineering to clean the castings to paint the castings
- It is also used to clean surfaces and to create a better conductive area for attaching electrical connections, such as those between car battery posts and their connectors, should they accumulate a build-up of grime and dirt
- Pro Series pole sander is ideal for flattening ridges, removing rough spots and levelling out spackle or joints in walls prior to painting. Made from cast alloy with stainless steel bulk heads at each end & wing nut fastening system to secure sandpaper sheets for a tight grip
removing stubborn paint, rust or corrosion. It can also be use to clean surfaces
Preparation is the most important step in achieving a great paint finish. Scraping, sanding or brushing away previous paint and smoothing the paint area is essential to create professional paint finish.
4 x 19 row