Aluminium Mobile Tower
Providing a quality, robust, safe and stable mobile or static work platform
Oldfields ensures every frame has been built to last with exceptional quality and durability. This means safer and more productive scaffold with improved strength and a longer service life. Tested and approved to meet the Medium Duty requirements of Australian and New Zealand Standards which consists of a safe working load of 450kg per bay, per working level.
Enquire today for hire or buy
- Deck Lengths: 3.0m / 2.4m / 1.9m / 1.2m
- Frame Widths: 3.0m / 2.4m / 1.9m / 1.2m / 0.7m*
- Frame Heights: 2.0m / 1.6m / 1.2m & 0.8m / 1.0m Guardrail Frame
- Transom Spacings: 413mm
- Tubes (Outside Diameter): 50.8mm
Safety/ Technical Requirements:
* 0.7m rated Light Duty only – 1.2m Rated Medium Duty.
Disclaimer: WHS Regulations in some states require decks at 2.0m vertical intervals during erection and dismantlingNeed quote for a larger job? CLICK HERE TO ENQUIRE