Knives, Blades & Scrapers
Pro Series Scrapers
- Solid 2mm rolled steel construction featuring tungsten carbide blades that are strong, durable and long-lasting
- Premium quality precision blades that will not rust or corrode
- General-purpose Scraper is a fast hook scraper, solidly constructed and arranged with a 50mm double edged reversible blade.
- A fast corner scraper, solidly constructed with reversible blade and assists in scraping paint, glue, timber, and varnish with or without a flame
- Extra strength head screw
- Quick-release spring for one-handed blade replacement
- Thread located inside handle for attaching to an extension pole
- Easy to use large wing nut
- Tool sold with blades and additional blades available in economical multiple packs
Scraping paint, timber, glue and varnish with or without a flame
Made with the highest quality steel handle and tungsten carbide blades. A precision tool with a reversible blade that can be used as either a push or pull scraper and are ideal for scraping timber skirting boards prior to re-painting.
General Purpose – 50mm
Corner Scraper – 14mm