Knives, Blades & Scrapers
Pro Series Scrapers
- Solid 2mm rolled steel construction featuring tungsten carbide blades that are strong, durable and long-lasting.
- Premium quality precision blades that will not rust or corrode.
- General-purpose scraper is a fast hook scraper, solidly constructed and arranged with a 50mm double edged reversible blade. Can be used as both push and pull scraper.
- A fast corner scraper, solidly constructed with reversible blade and assists in scraping paint, glue, timber and varnish with or without a flame.
- Extra strength head screw.
- Quick-release spring for one-handed blade replacement.
- Thread located inside handle for attaching to an extension pole.
- Easy to use large wing nut.
- Tool sold with blade and additional blades available in economical multiple packs.
Scraping paint, timber, glue and varnish with or without a flame.
Made with the highest quality steel handle and tungsten carbide blades. A precision tool with a reversible blade that can be used as either a push or pull scraper and are ideal for scraping timber skirting boards prior to re-painting.
General Purpose – 50mm
Corner Scraper – 14mm